Sunday 25 October 2015, 10am to 5pm
A celebration of community spirit and everything that makes Australia great – with an Italian slant
Quite probably the largest street festival in Australia, Festa is a wonderful celebration of what makes Leichhardt special and why up to 100,000 people attend each year.
And Festa’s free!
– Fantastic community spirit
– Located in the heart of Sydney’s ‘Little Italy’ and featuring Cooking Demonstrations
– Fun, family day out that has something special for everyone
– A wonderful meeting of culturally rich locals and visitors from all over Sydney of all ages, professions and backgrounds
– Supported by Leichhardt Council
All mixed in with hundreds of stall holders showcasing and selling the latest, the unusual and the best in products, and food, coffee and gelato to die for.