Does having a little bit of extra money for the important things in life matter to you?
A Free Home Loan Health Check on your current home loan might help you find a better deal.
Your loan should keep up with your life. It's amazing how quickly our lives can change, whether it's a growing family, a new job, or maybe just a change of pace. No matter how your life has changed, it's essential that your loan continues to meet your needs.
You may be able to find a better deal
Even if you've only had your current home loan for a few years, it's possible you could take advantage of different loan features or even secure a lower rate. With interest rates still sitting at historical lows, the home loan market has become intensely competitive. With many lenders offering a range of incentives to encourage people to switch or take out a home loan - there couldn't be a better time to book in your Free Home Loan Health Check so I can make sure the loan you have is still right for you and try to negotiate a better deal.
I can sit down with you and review your current home loan to see how it performs against hundreds of others by taking into account interest rates, fees and features to make sure your loan is still best suited to your needs.
Email me here to book your Free Home Loan Health Check or call me today on (08) 8178 0700.
Our Free Home Loan Health Check is a smart option
Call me today on (08) 8178 0700 if you are:
- Considering topping up your home loan
- Aiming to pay off your home sooner
- Coming to the end of a fixed rate term
- Looking to reduce or lock in your repayments
- Planning renovations, or
- Thinking about buying an investment property
Call me today on (08) 8178 0700, I could help you save money this Christmas time to spend on the more important things in life.
Charlotte Gray, Loans Consultant
Watch my latest home loan & property video tips
- Imagine taking a break from your home loan repayments
- 0% interest car finance - who's really paying for it?
- Property Investment for Beginners: How to Get in the Game
- How To: Renovate your dream home on a budget