May 26, 2017
Commercial finance falls into a number of categories:-
- Buying a commercial property, such as an office, factory or warehouse.
- Asset finance, for cars, machinery, computer equipment and any other depreciating asset.
- Accessing working capital, such as an overdraft or debtor finance.
- Buying a business, be it a standalone operation or a franchise.
- Development finance, such as land-banking or construction funds.
Mortgage Choice works with a wide range of commercial and asset finance lenders, from High Street banks to specialist non-bank lenders. Each lender has its own areas of expertise and lending criteria vary from lender-to-lender.
Commercial finance is generally more expensive than residential property loans and the interest rate will vary according to the type of security offered and the level of risk, as assessed by the lender.
For a no obligation chat about your commercial finance needs, call Simon Allen at Mortgage Choice on 0439 841 539.