02 Jun 2019
Being first home buyers and completely new to this we needed all the help we could get. Stephen and Jacob were truly amazing at not only getting us a fantastic home loan but als...
Hi and welcome from Stephen Rossiter and Owen Evans. We're your local mortgage brokers and financial planners in Surry Hills and in the inner city; Waterloo, Darlinghurst, Redfern and Alexandria. We've been established in Surry Hills for over ten years and live in the local area. So we are committed to preserving your best interests as we would preserve our own.
We have an experienced and diverse team of mortgage brokers and financial advisers who have worked in the banking system, funds management, financial services and more. Regardless of your personal situation, there will be someone who can help you. They will ensure there is:
• a detailed understanding of your needs and dreams
• absolute accuracy on applications
• precise follow up with lenders
• clear reporting to clients via regular communication
In the end this will deliver the right outcome for you. We pride ourselves on having the home loan, mortgage broking and financial advice experience and expertise to deliver this outcome across a broad range of situations.
We also have a financial adviser available. We can help you with all financial planning enquiries and if you have any questions we can provide you with the answers as soon as you need them.
If you are looking to organise and plan your finances our financial adviser is a great source of information and expert financial advice.
There are many home loan services our Surry Hills mortgage broking staff can help you with and this includes but isn't limited to:
• Finance for high density dwellings, inner city postcodes, smaller units and studios
• Investment loans and specialist advice for investment purchases.
• Off the plan purchase loans
• Loans for company title purchases
• Deposit bonds
• Car loans and equipment finance
• Finance for co-ownership and property share agreements
• Relocation loans - bridging finance
• Loans for the newly-arrived: experience in finance for Working-, Spousal- and other Visas
We understand the busy inner city lifestyle. We live it. So we make it a priority to cater to all the unique demands we encounter, whether it's in Surry Hills, Alexandria or Waterloo, to find the deal that's right for you. Our mortgage and financial planning staff want to make the home loan and financial advice process easy and simple for you. You understand the choice you've made and are confident in the decision.
We can answer all of your questions, including:
• ‘Can I secure this property?' We will compare all your home loan options and provide you with honest and expert advice. Our staff's skills and experience are diverse and we're focused on keeping your best interests at heart. Everyone's financial situation is different and we will help you with yours.
• ‘How long does the home loan process take?' We can tell you that in a perfect world we'll have loan approval for you in 5-7 business days, but if this doesn't happen then we can tell you why it didn't work smoothly and then fix it. No matter what, you are in good hands.
Book a meeting – click here to book a meeting with one of our brokers immediately, at a time that suits you (or call us on 02 9698 1800). We'd love you to come in just to discuss your goals and answer your questions; education and understanding are a major part of the service we provide. So, call us to discover how simple we make the home loan and financial advice process.
We are located at 303 Cleveland Street, Redfern (on the corner of Walker Street) - street parking is fine in Walker Street or close by. Give us a call on (02) 9698 1800 and you can meet us at any time between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kirsty - Property Investor
Daniel & Sarah - First Home Buyer
Dulwich Hill, NSW
Jayne - Refinancer
Tim G. - Property Investor
Kris & Taryn - Property Investor
Ian & Rod - Upgrader
Phillip & Kylie - Upgrader
Duncan & Amy - First Home Buyer
Matt & Sophie - First Home Buyer
Gymea Bay, NSW
Christian - Refinancer
Banu & Clint - Upgrader
Kelly & Travis - Property Investor
Sam - First Home Buyer
Tim A. - First Home Buyer
Purchasing your first property can be an overwhelming process and there may be steps you are unsure or unaware aware of. This guide will walk you through all of the steps involved in the buying process.