First home buyers
When you are in the process of purchasing your first home, it’s natural to have lots of questions. At Mortgage Choice Melbourne our award winning brokers are here to help you by taking the stress out of this challenging process and guide you every step of the way. Whether you attend one of our popular seminars or just make time for a chat with one of our brokers, we'll cover some key questions such as:
- How much can I borrow?
- How much deposit do I need?
- What will my repayments be?
- How do I get a pre-approval?
- How does the First Home Owner Grant work and am I eligible?
- What types of loans are available and what suits me?
How we can help you
Our first home loan team will:
- Answer any questions you may have
- Calculate how much you can borrow and the corresponding repayments
- Identify the right type of loan for you
- Organize your pre-approval
- Prepare all of the paperwork (including FHOG and First Home Buyers scheme)
- Help you with the settlement of your first home
- Introduce you to our trusted business partners such as conveyancers, solicitors, etc.
Book a 10 minute phone meeting with a consultant of your choice at a time that suits you or call our Mortgage Choice Melbourne office on 03 8602 6777!
First home buyer videos
The short videos below are a simple and clear way to provide more information to first home buyers including what is a pre-approval and how to save for a home loan deposit.
How to save for a home loan deposit?
What do I have to do when applying for a home loan?
What is a home loan pre-approval?
First home buyer's guide
Download a First home buyer's guide which will talk you through all of the steps involved in the buying process.
The right home loan for your first home
Our mission is to find the right home loan for your individual needs and to always have your best interests at heart. Plain and simple. Which is why we have such a wide range of lenders to choose from. We can search through hundreds of products to find something tailored to your situation. ~