Your one stop shop for all your finance needs.
- Home loans
- Land loans
- Construction loans
- Refinance and debt consolidation
- Car loans
- Personal loans
- Financial planning
- Risk and general insurance
- SMSF loans
Your mortgage brokers in Campbelltown & Narellan, Franco and Theresa Casanova both come from a finance background. As homeowners and investors ourselves, we love to help others live their financial dreams and lifestyle goals.
For over 15 years we have been dealt with thousands of customers tick the box on their bucket list: owning a home or investment property, we would like to do the same for you!
What matters to us is finding the loan that is right for you. You don't need to know anything about how to get a loan or even buy a house because we will be with you every step of the way to explain and determine what needs to be done.
So if you are a first home buyer wanting to know how much of a deposit you need or how a guarantor works, or if you are changing homes (upgrade), buying a house + land package, or buying an investment property, talk to us. We can help!
Nothing beats service that is about:
1. CONVENIENCE: We do the legwork, the research and comparisons for you, thus saving you the time and hassle involved. Now that's convenient!
2. WIDE CHOICE: We have a panel with over 20 of Australia's leading lenders so you have variety of choice from many hundreds of loan possibilities.
3. PROFESSIONAL ADVICE: With our years of experience, we are willing to give honest and professional advice because we put our clients first.
4. NO CHARGE: Our commission is the same regardless of the lender you select from our panel of lenders. And perhaps best of all, we don't charge you anything for our service.
We live and work in the Macarthur area. While our clients are mainly from Campbelltown, Camden and Wollondilly Shire areas, we are able to service clients anywhere in Australia, with some of our clients located in Melbourne and Queensland.
Don't wait any longer. Call us today on (02) 4628 8766 Campbelltown, or (02) 4628 8260 Narellan.