Refinancing your home loan
Reviewing your home loan every 2 years is a must if you want to take advantage of any changes in rates or loan inclusions. If you’re overdue for a review, we can help! Mortgage Choice in Willetton offer a free Home Loan Health Check on your current home loan to see if you are paying too much and if we can get you a better deal.
What is refinancing?
No matter how your life has changed, it's essential that your loan continues to meet your needs.
Even if you've had your current home loan for only a couple of years, it's possible you could take advantage of different loan features or even secure a lower rate.
Our free Home Loan Health Check is a smart option
We'll evaluate and compare your loan with hundreds of others by taking into account rates, fees and features to make sure you have the loan that's right for you. It only takes a short amount of time and could save you money.
What are the reasons to refinance?
- Take advantage of a better home loan rate
- Switch between variable or fixed home loan rates
- Consolidate your debt
- Access the equity in your home to invest
- Take advantage of better home loan inclusions
Speak with us if you are:
- thinking about topping up your home loan;
- coming to the end of a fixed rate term;
- aiming to pay off your home sooner;
- looking to reduce or lock in your repayments;
- planning renovations; or
- considering buying an investment property
Let us help you get started with refinancing
The team at Mortgage Choice in Willetton, Canning Vale & Success would love to help you get started. Call us today on 0418 907 760 or click on the Contact Us button at the top of the page.
Check out some of our other resources:
- Watch our home loan & property videos here
- Play with our home loan calculators here
- Check out our blog here.
We can also help you with:
- Home loans
- Financial planning
- Car loans
- Property investment
- Business lending
- Risk & general insurance
- Personal loans
- Credit cards
- Equipment finance & leasing