We have all heard that the front door is one of the most important elements in a house and it is true!
The front door not only echoes the architectural style of the home, but sets the tone for the rest of the home. When you are about to list your home for sale, you need to consider the approach to the house:
- a clean walkway free of debrispotted flowers or plants to make a great first impression
- clean and visible numbers
- nicely painted or finished door
- well lit
- hardware in good working condition
- avoid clutter
- and please oh please make it CLEAN! Spider webs are for Halloween!!
If you want to add your own personal touch, do it with the entrance mat or a wreath or simply with plants or flowers. If you are a selling your home in the current market, this may sound a bit trivial. The truth is that you need to pay attention to every detail of your home to give you an advantage over the competition, starting with the front door which gives the first impression!
First impressions are the most important – you can control the destiny of the sale of your home by making sure the approach to your property is perfect!