October 06, 2017
Wondering what a mortgage broker does to decide if you need one for your upcoming purchase or refinance? Let’s talk about how we can help you today!
Here are all the things we can do for you:
- First thing we will do is meet with you and evaluate your needs for the foreseeable future. We love helping clients achieve their goals!
- We will gather information from you and assess your borrowing power to help you decide what amount you can purchase for or your refinance options.
- We will compare all options across our panel of lenders and create a shortlist of the best options for you.
- We will talk you the process of choosing your loan and give you all the information for each option so can make the best choice possible.
- Once you choose your loan product we will get your application ready and submit it to your lender. We will then follow up throughout the process to ensure we get you to settlement as soon as possible. We will give you regular updates so you can sit back and relax while we do all the work for you!
The best part of the whole thing is we are of no cost to you! We get paid by the lender and here at Mortgage Choice Springwood we get paid the same no matter what lender you choose so you can feel assured you are getting the right loan for you.
We don’t just help you purchase a property or refinance an existing property, we can also help you draw out equity from your home loan or switch to another product, apply for a personal or car loan, get risk and general insurance, get in touch with our financial planners and business lending.
Come and meet our team today to help you achieve your dreams!