January 08, 2015
Wishing you a great start to 2015, and what a better way than to make sure your finances in order right from the start.
Top savings tips for 2015;
- Avoid unnecessary extras and costs: (Evaluate your regular outgoings and identify any unnecessary costs which you can cut down or cut out.)
- Think small when budgeting: (Planning a full year can be daunting, instead, budget monthly and allow to amend your budget fairly quickly if you over overestimate or underestimate certain expenses.)
- Update your savings account: (Research the benefits offered by savings accounts across various financial institutions.)
- Pay off and cancel your credit card: (Make paying off your credit card a priority early in the year, and cancel it as soon as possible. Debit cards are an ideal alternative.)
- Compare to find a better deal: (Comparing your options via your mortgage broker or websites such as HelpMeChoose.com.au can help you find the best deal suited to your needs and save you money in the process.)
So now is a perfect time for a Free Home Loan Health Check to review your personal situation.
To find out more - contact us at Suite 2, 10-12 High St Wodonga or call 02 6056 4433.