Gender, Age, Home Ownership & Employment - just some of the interesting topics in research carried out about Australia.
- More than 80% of Australians live within 100 km's of the coast
- People living alone constitute 1/4 of all households
- Nearly 1/4 of Australians aged 20-34 continue to live in the parental home
- 1 in 4 males aged 68 are employed full-time
- 51% of Australians have a tertiary qualification
31% own their home,
33% rent, and
36% are paying off mortgage.
Gender makeup of workforce;
- in 1978 36% women & 64% men
- in 2013 46% women & 54% men
I hope you've enjoyed some interesting statistics.
To discuss any loan options (for home, car or personal) please contact Wayne & Karen on 02 60564433 or call into our office at 10 High Street Wodonga Vic.
Research provided by Bluewealth Property