May 26, 2015
Mortgage Choice offers tips for comparing home loans and lenders
While it may seem easy and advantageous to apply for a home loan through the lending institution you currently deal with, this isn’t necessarily the best
route to take.
With interest rates hovering around record lows, and Australia’s lenders offering innovative and sharply priced home loans, there are many good reasons to shop around and consider a range of loan and lender options.
- 1. Compare lender interest rates:
- 2. Investigate the associated fees:
- 3. Consider your features:
- 4. Consider lender support capabilities:
- 5. Contemplate future commitments:
With 28 lenders on our panel, it's like to talking to 28 bank managers at the one time.
Now is a perfect time to contact us and see how we can help you.
To find out more - contact us at Suite 2, 10-12 High St Wodonga or call 02 6056 4433.