Angela Redmann Mortgage Broker in Bray Park, Warner, Brendale and Petrie
(33+ total reviews)
- Call Us Mortgage Choice Warner
- Office - 0403 771 754
- Open Hours Mortgage Choice Warner
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
After hours by appointment
- Free Appointment
PO Box 3275 WARNER, QLD 4500
Whatever home loan journey you’re on, from applying to buying and beyond, we'll be there with you every step of the way. And we’ll never treat you like just another loan.
An empathetic and friendly mortgage broker with expertise in all areas of lending, Angela provides straightforward advice and will help you find a loan that addresses your current needs and long-term goals.
- First Home Buyers
- Home loans
- Investment loans
- Construction loans
- Cash out for renovations
- Equity release
- Personal loans
- Car loans
- Asset finance
Other areas I service
With her client-focused approach and extensive knowledge of the lending process, Angela helps simplify your borrowing experience for a great outcome with less stress.
Angela is based in Bray Park and is fully mobile in the Brisbane and Moreton Bay region, and is happy to meet at a time that’s convenient for you.
Why use a mortgage broker to help with your home loan?
I love to help people reach their goals whether you are saving to buy your first home, considering refinancing to save on repayments or an investor expanding your portfolio.
Whatever stage you are at, I’d love to help you reach your property and finance goals. Some of the benefits of using a mortgage broker to arrange your home loan are:
- Wide range of lenders - With a selection of home loan products from over 35 respected lenders, I can negotiate a great deal for you and find a home loan that matches your unique requirements
- Professional Advice – I meet with you to discuss your needs and goals so I can provide objective and individualised home loan advice to ensure your home loan is suitable for you now and to achieve your future goals
- Convenience - I offer a fully mobile service and come to you when and where it’s convenient. Appointments are available outside business hours to work around your schedule
- Confidence - How lenders calculate borrowing capacity and what type of loans they will consider is constantly changing. I research which lenders are appropriate given your circumstances to give you the best chance of success with your home loan application
- Save Time – Besides the time you will save by not having to enquire with differently lenders individually, I take on most of the administration required for your application and provide you with regular updates
- No Cost – There is no charge for our home loan services as the lenders pay a commission once your home loan has settled
- Community - We care about our communities. A donation is made to charity from every home loan settled
- Local - As a local small business owner, I’m motivated to provide a first-rate, personalised services as getting referrals and repeat customers is how I build my business
- Ongoing service - I check in with you regularly after settlement in case your circumstances have changed, to ensure you are still getting a competitive rate and check that the home loan continues to meet your needs
The right home loan for your needs
Our mission is to find the right home loan for your individual needs and to always have your best interests at heart. Plain and simple. Which is why we have such a wide range of lenders to choose from. We can search through hundreds of products to find something tailored to your situation. ~
First home buyer's guide
Purchasing your first property can be an overwhelming process and there may be steps you are unsure or unaware aware of. This guide will walk you through all of the steps involved in the buying process.
Help me calculate
Based on standard variable rate over years.
Start the pre-approval processTalk to a broker
Your borrowing estimate
You may borrow up to
Your monthly repayments
Total loan repayments:
Total interest charged:
Latest news & tips