Home Loan and Commercial Property Finance experts
As a Franchisee of Mortgage Choice Limited, our Home Loan and Commercial Property Finance experts collectively have in excess of 100 years of financial and lending experience behind them at some of Australia’s leading financial institutions.
We provide a full service proposition to our client's and a quick snapshot of these activities comprise:
- Initial meeting to ascertain financial objectives and needs to tailor a financial solution that best suits these needs based on individual financial circumstances.
- We make the home loan process seamless by preparing all the paperwork, lodging the application and doing all of the follow up on the client's behalf.
- We manage the finance process from end to end to ensure the financial objectives are realised.
We also pride ourselves on the following core principles:
- There is no charge to client's for our home loan service because the lender pays us after the loan settles.
- We are paid the same rate of commission regardless of which home loan the client chooses. This is important as it ensures the advice we are providing is independent and ensures we structure a financial solution that best meets the your financial circumstances.
- The client's needs and circumstances are at the centre and forefront of everything we do.
With over 15 years experience in relationship and management roles within the Banking & Accounting professions spanning a broad range of industries and economic conditions, Jake is well positioned to assist with your finance requirements.
Jake holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Banking & Finance) degree from the University of Queensland and has obtained qualifications as a chartered accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia.
Jake has recently joined the Mortgage Choice ranks after finishing with the National Australia Bank in a Senior Relationship Management role in its Business Banking division.
Matt Walker is a Gold Coast local who has had direct involvement in personal and business finance for over 10 years. This knowledge has lead Matt to know what products are available to meet an individual's needs and goals. His experience with local businesses has allowed him to understand various industries and their financial requirements.
Matt understands the value of community and has developed a broad knowledge base of various local business within the community. This assists Matt to share his knowledge with clients and assist the community to develop.
Matt is in a strong position to assist you to achieve your financial goals. Matt prides himself on achieving the best results for his clients as he understands their needs and will be open and honest during the whole process.
Kurtis Woodcroft, has been directly involved in Property Finance in Queensland for the last 17 years with Major Australian Banks specialising in Corporate / Institutional Property Development and Investment Finance in various Senior Management roles.
During this time Kurtis has managed significant Property Finance portfolios primarily within the Queensland and Northern Territory markets and settled finance proposals for transactions for new business totalling more than $2Bn.
Kurtis holds a Bachelor of Business (Management) and a Bachelor of Applied Science (Property Economics) from the Queensland University of Technology coupled with various post graduate courses.