Cameron Park - Home Loans, Mortgages & Refinancing Service
Looking to buy in Cameron Park?
Cameron Park is an emerging popular area for established and young families to live in within the Lake Macquarie/Newcastle area. Being so close to both the M1 motorway and the Hunter Expressway, it is easy to travel to Sydney for work, and to the Hunter Valley Wine Region for pleasure! There are great schools nearby as well as sporting facilities and playgrounds - making this an ideal location for families.
House prices in Cameron Park
According to realestate.com.au at November 2021, the median property purchase price is $725,000 and the median rent is $555 PW.
Home Loan and Mortgage Services
When you choose me as your broker, you will also be receiving the support of my terrific team, who are there to answer any questions you may have and will guide you along the process. I have a professional relationship with over 20 different home loan lenders, which enables me to recommend the loan best suited to your individual requirements. Our service comes at no cost to you.
I specialise in home loans for:
- First home buyers
- Upgrading to your next home
- Investment properties
- Debt consolidation
- Accessing equity
So, how does it all work?
- First, we'll have an introductory call to discuss what you're looking to achieve.
- We'll then send you an email request for documentation, so that we can look at your scenario in depth.
- Once all your information has been returned, we'll organise an in-person or Zoom chat (whichever works for you!) to go over your scenario together and look at your loan options.
- If you decide to go ahead with the application, we'll submit to the lender and track it's progress from beginning to settlement. Our team will be with you every step of the way with status updates so you can rest easy and have peace of mind.
Get in touch
So if you're looking for some guidance on your home loan journey and would like to discuss your situation, book in a 15 minute chat with me today. Looking forward to assisting you.
Ph: 0407 407 781