Mortgage Choice Ashgrove and Stafford
Winners of Mortgage Choice's QLD Silver and Gold awards for Business Excellence.
As your local mortgage brokers in Ashgrove, we have a strong history and connection to the area here. I am an active executive team member of the local North West Brisbane Chamber of Commerce, and Chair of The Gap State School’s council. Susan Pullar, my wife and franchise manager, is an executive member of The Gap Farmers’ Market. I have been a mortgage broker in Australia for the last 8 years and before that I have worked in England and India. Utilising all my professional and finance experience, I focus on providing the best possible services for our clients in Ashgrove, Bardon, The Gap, the Brisbane CBD and other surrounding areas.
We have the financial and investment knowledge, and home loan expertise, to provide you with the right service and the right options.
What we can help you with:
- Investments in property and other assets are our specialty
- Financial planning services, which include investment planning advice, wealth creation, retirement planning, and superannuation and rollover advice
- Home loans – Investment, First home buyer loans, fixed, variable and interest-only loans, refinance loans, renovation loans.
- Motor vehicle, car loans and personal loans
- Equipment finance and leasing
- Commercial loans
- Risk and general insurance, including: life insurance, income protection insurance and business insurance
Our job is all about financial problem solving; come to us with your finance needs and desires and we will do our utmost to determine the best possible solution that meets your requirements.
We have a panel of over 20 lenders, including the big four banks in Australia, so there are over 400 home loan options for you to choose from.
Here is a list of our goals in helping you:
- Less stress: we do all the paperwork and running around for you.
- Mobility and flexibility: we can come to you. Our mobile mortgage broker consultants and financial planner can meet with you at a time and location that suits you, including after hours and weekends by appointment – or at our office locations in Ashgrove or Stafford.
- Expertise: Our extensive experience is your best asset when it comes to securing the home loan; or assisting with finance and investment guidance that is best suited to your goals.
- No Cost: our home loan service is at no cost to you. The lenders pay us once the loan is settled so we receive the same commission, regardless of the home loan you choose.
In the Ashgrove and greater Brisbane area, property investment has become extremely common and profitable. All of our Ashgrove team mortgage brokers are well versed in property investment, including choosing the right loan and maximising your profit. We can provide detailed property investment reports to assist with investment decisions.
Our financial adviser can provide quality guidance, particularly with investments. We recommend that you think carefully and weigh up your options on cross-securing as it is risky investment. You may be bundling your loans into two properties but the bank sees them as one. This means that if you fail to make a payment on either property then the bank will repossess both properties. This gives you less control and flexibility over your assets.
Our team of mortgage brokers and financial advisers are here to guide you and give expert advice so that you can compare the risks involved. We have software programs and calculators to show you our process, so you can calculate the right choice for you.
To find out more, contact us to make an appointment with our in-house financial advisor Simon Devine.
Call our mortgage broker team in Ashgrove on (07) 3463 0500 to make an appointment for a FREE consultation; or visit our office at 7A Ashgrove Ave, Ashgrove. You can also ring 0414 408 535. We are free to see you anywhere - at your home; here in our office; or at a coffee shop locally, including the Brisbane CBD or surroundings. We look forward to your call.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the Contact Us button at the top of this page.