We can also help with your conveyancing needs | Mortgage Broker Findon
If you’re looking to buy your first home in the not-too-distant future, you may need to deal with a conveyancer.
Conveyancing is the term for the legal and statutory processes required to effect the transfer of ownership of real estate from one person to another. The preparation, execution, verification and lodgement of numerous legal documents are important elements of conveyancing.
In other words, a conveyancer will help you to take legal ownership of the property you purchase.
- Find out how much you can borrow or what your repayments might be with our handy mortgage calculators.
- Download our free property e-guides here
When you've found the right one, your conveyancer should:
- Search government departments and local authorities
- Provide advice on the effect of the contract
- Assist with the preparation and certification of legal documents
- Stamp required documents
- Calculate adjustments of rates and taxes
- Prepare settlement statements
- Liaise with mortgagors and financiers; and
- Attend settlement.
We are here to help, so please give us a call today 0468 967 224.
Talk to our team of home loan experts in Findon about:
- Purchasing your first home
- Car Loans
- Business Lending
- Free Home Loan Health Checks
- Financial Planning