Thinking about refinancing your home loan?
Our life is so unpredictable and things can change so quickly like increasing our family size, starting a new business, finding a good opportunity to invest some money or the necessity to get extra cash from your house equity, this is when refinancing could be the answer for you. Regardless of your personal circumstance, our Mortgage Choice Melbourne brokers can assist you to refinance your home loan.
Benefits from refinancing
Refinancing has lots of benefits including:
- Secure a better interest rate and reduce your monthly repayments
- Get peace of mind - a fixed rate can mean knowing what your repayments will be each month
- Enjoy more loan features (offset account)
- Potential to pay off your loan faster through a more flexible loan product structure
- Redraw facilities - unlock the equity of your home loan to finance a renovation, go on a family holiday or purchase an investment property
- Reduce your monthly repayments overall by consolidating credit cards, personal loans or other debts into a lower rate loan.
Reasons to refinance
There are many reasons why you should consider refinancing:
- Your current lender is providing poor service and will not help you achieve your goals
- Reduce your monthly repayments by accessing a lower interest rate
- Switch between variable/fixed rates
- Access home equity
- Consolidation of debts
- Restructure your loan for better tax effectiveness
Book a 10 minute phone meeting with a consultant of your choice at a time that suits you or call our Mortgage Choice Melbourne office on 03 8602 6777!
The videos below are a simple and clear way to provide more information on evertything refinancing.
What is refinancing?
Refinancing to consolidate debt
Guide to refinance
Download our Guide to refinance your property where you can find all the information on steps involved in refinancing your home loan.
Is it time to refinance?
Our mission is to find the right home loan for your individual needs and to always have your best interests at heart. Plain and simple. Which is why we have such a wide range of lenders to choose from. We can search through hundreds of products to find something tailored to your situation. ~