I’m Tim Kerin, and I’m your Home Loan Expert.
I have been a mortgage broker with Mortgage Choice since 2004, guiding and educating many clients throughout the often confusing process of purchasing, investing, renovating and building homes.
Having recently purchased this franchise, my plan from here is to service the clients in Dianella, Morley, Ballajura and surrounding areas with the same dedication, enthusiasm and expertise that my existing clients can attest to.
My home loan service is at no charge to my customers because I am paid a commission by the lenders at settlement, and I receive the same rate no matter which home loan you choose from our wide range of lenders.
Our process is the point of difference
While having the flexibility of a mobile broker, I also work from the Mortgage Choice office in Kingsley, where I have the added support of a team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff. This ensures that each loan application progresses quickly and smoothly, and every one of my clients is looked after throughout their entire experience.
I meet with each client to discuss in detail their current situation, as well as their future goals and wealth creation. When we have agreed on a solution, I then have a comprehensive handover with Shae or Jim, the Loan Processors, one of whom will proceed to work with you and I to collect evidence, compile documents for signing and submit the application to the Lender.
From this point onwards, Jayne and MaryHelen in the Administration Team track the submission until settlement and liaise with the Client to ensure they are kept up to date.
Having each application looked after by a team of experts ensures continuity of care, efficient processing and the kind of personalised treatment you can routinely expect from my team and I.
How can I help you today?
- Are you purchasing your first home? It’s an exciting time that can come with a bit of confusion. As your local Mortgage Broker I can help guide you through the process, including applying for the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG), calculating your deposit and making sure you understand all of your options so you can make the best decisions for your future.
- Do you need some extra funds to renovate? Are you wondering if you could be paying too much interest? Has your situation recently changed? Then now could be the perfect time to refinance! I can do a free home loan health check, review your current position and set up a free appointment with our Financial Planner, Brad Cochrane.
- Are you poring over builders plans or dreaming of which furnishings to pick when you construct your dream home? I will help you navigate the financial side of this with both your lender and builder, as well as how the timing of contracts and clauses will affect your plan of action.
- Are you in the market for an investment property? It may be more affordable than you think! I will do the maths for you and help you achieve those financial goals sooner.
You may be surprised to find that we can also assist you with:
- Financial Advice;
- Commercial Lending;
- Credit Cards;
- Personal Loans;
- Car Finance;
- Home and Contents Insurance; and
- Life Insurance.
Servicing clients in Ballajura, Bayswater, Bedford, Cullacabardee, Dianella, Malaga, Maylands, Mirrabooka, Morley, Mount Lawley, North Perth and Yokine.