Mortgage Broker Glen Iris | Support for your home loan
Glen Iris enjoys a reputation for being family friendly and convenient, located just 10kms south-east of the CBD with easy freeway access - and at the heart of some of Melbourne's most exclusive suburbs.
Glen Iris is just as convenient for shopping and public transport with High Street, Malvern Road and Burke Road as well as Stockland Tooronga close-by. There are still some affordable properties in Glen Iris, with the average unit price at $685,000. Let our Mortgage Broker Glen Iris team support you in finding a great deal on your first home or next home.
Sorting through the thousands of loan options for you
We all have limited time - and sorting through the thousands of home loan options available can take hours. Let us sort through the options for you. Our Mortgage Broker Glen Iris team have over 35 lenders on our panel, all with a range of quality home loans.
- We go through your numbers with you: deposit, repayments & more;
- We do all the research, sorting through all available loan options from our panel;
- We present a shortlist of options and talk you through the pros and cons of each;
- We submit the paperwork on your behalf to the lender and follow it's progress;
- We keep you updated until your loan is settled;
- We do this all at no cost to you.
How can we provide a free service?
Many of our customers ask us how we can provide a free service. It's because the lender you choose will pay us a commission after you loan settles. It's how mortgage brokers get paid, and it gives you access to our expert advice at no cost. As Mortgage Choice brokers, we are paid the same rate of commission from lenders, regardless of the home loan you choose from our panel.
Learn more about your home loan
The Mortgage Broker Glen Iris team have lots of other resources to help you on your home loan journey and make better, more educated choices with your finances.
- Do some quick calculations with our home loan calculators
- Watch What is Lenders Mortgage Insurance?
- Read How saving hard paid off for first home buyers, Ben & Marnie
- Download our free e-guide on property
Contact our Mortgage Broker Glen Iris team
Helping people with their home loans is what we love to do! Contact the Mortgage Broker Glen Iris team to chat about your next move via phone, video or in-person at our office: 57 Canterbury Rd, Canterbury VIC 3126.
The Mortgage Broker Glen Iris team service the areas of Camberwell, Canterbury, Glen Iris, Balwyn, Hawthorn, Richmond, Deepdene, Mont Albert, Surrey Hills & surrounding Melbourne.